User groups are a valuable resource to all members of the SolidWorks community. The ability to network with peers and partners helps your company become more productive.
The following is a partial list of user group member and leader benefits. Take the time to find your local user group or if there is not one in your area, look into starting your own. To start your own group, e-mail email@example.com
User Group Members
- Learn more about SolidWorks and SolidWorks related products.
- Better educate yourself on how SolidWorks can be used.
- Network with your peers.
- Share experiences and technical presentations that can help provide you and your company with valuable, real-world techniques, and methodologies.
- Give-away's, food, and refreshments usually provided for each meeting.
User Group Leaders
- Recognition from your peers.
- Free admission to SolidWorks World for one leader per group.
- A private discussion forum for user group leaders and officers.
- Individual group pages hosted on the SolidWorks Discussion Forums.
For more information on SolidWorks support of user group meetings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org