SOLIDWORKS User Group Network: learn, collaborate with, and teach others about SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE Works
The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN) is run for our users, by our users. Its mission is to empower people who use SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE Works products to collaborate with, learn from, and teach others.
Connect and meet up with one another anytime, anywhere, on any device for in-depth technical conversations and face-to-face networking!
When you attend a user group meeting you will:
- Learn more about SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE Works
- Hear technical presentations that will provide you and your organization with valuable, real-world SOLIDWORKS tips, tricks, techniques and more
- Network with your peers
- Get SOLIDWORKS giveaways and enjoy food and refreshments with like-minded individuals
Become a User Group Leader and:
- Be invited to exclusive meetings with SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE Works personnel and get the latest news
- Receive free admission to 3DEXPERIENCE® World where you can connect with thousands of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs and business leaders - get inspired by industry leaders and groundbreaking thinkers.
- Gain recognition from your peers
- Receive up to US$400 financial support for each meeting you hold (facility costs, refreshments, audiovisual, etc.)
"The user group community provides an invaluable resource for users to brainstorm and resolve issues with design approaches and models and in general, communicate with like-minded professionals. Most of the users are willing to offer suggestions, ideas, and/or techniques which will help others save time and grow as a SOLIDWORKS user. Collectively, this is one of the most open and available groups of professionals I have ever worked with. Since we do not have any fees or cost, anyone can join the group and attend the meetings."
James Adkins, SOLIDWORKS User Group Leader
I have learned that we never stop learning. There is always something we can learn from others, especially if we open our ears and actually listen to what others have to say.
Rodney Hall, SOLIDWORKS User Group leader
Augusta, Georgia, USA
I learned much of what I know and got my current job through the user group meetings.
Chase Draper, SOLIDWORKS User Group Leader